IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for non-native English Language speakers to check their proficiency in the language.This test assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to contemplate how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad.
Winspire IELTS training unit entrenched itself in 2011 with its moto and dedication to train the aspirants. We believe in continuously reinventing ourselves and improving our training methods as per the latest vogues. Our experienced trainers make use of various multimedia tools, technology and proprietary training material to deliver the premium training to thousands of aspiring candidates. One who thinks of going abroad for studies, might face difficulty with three most crucial things which are –
Our Training program is designed to give the candidates Sufficient Practice and virtuous Confidence to enable one to score high in the test.
Academic Module / General Training Module:
We are open on all days!
Monday to Friday (7am – 9am) (10am – 4pm) (6pm – 8pm)
Saturday and Sunday (10am – 2pm)
Our Training Highlights:
• We provide individual attention to each student.
• We have general and academic mock test series.
• A well-planned and comprehensive material package to help the students to crack highest band and fulfil their dream.
• We are open from Monday to Sunday with our flexible working hours-
• Monday to Friday- 7.00am to 8pm, Saturday- 9am to 6pm and Sunday- 10am to 2pm
• We have flexible timings for our Morning and Evening Batches.
• Assistance to distant students for hostel facilities
• We have a specially crafted curriculum &materials for each of our courses.
• Excellent infrastructure for practical examinations like – Mock tests with comfortable and fully equipped Listening and speaking labs.