Taking IELTS opens doors–it can help you live, study, and work around the world. More than 9,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic, and employment institutions. And IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one. If you are applying for a visa to move to or stay in the UK, IELTS is on the list of approved secure English Language Tests.
Winspire Academy IELTS coaching Centre in Ernakulam started in 2011, has been dedicated to training IELTS aspiring Candidates who are looking for abroad jobs and higher studies. And our IELTS Coaching is designed to give the candidates Sufficient Practice and Good Confidence to enable them to score high on the IELTS test. And we are an Authorized Registration Center for both The British Council and The IDP IELTS India registration of the IELTS exam.
Academic Module / General Training Module:
- The Academic Module is intended for those wishing to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education.
- The General Training Module is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
- The Listening and Speaking sections are the same for both the Modules, Reading and Writing sections differ.
Batches: Monday To Friday (10am-1pm), and (2pm-4pm)
Saturday and Sunday (10 am-2 pm)
Duration: 2 Months
Hostel Facility Available
Explore the IELTS Expert session
I. Advanced IELTS Coaching
This course is designed for students who already have some familiarity with the IELTS test or have taken the test before. And this course allows students to further develop test strategies and to improve overall fluency and accuracy.
II. Fast Track IELTS Coaching
Fast Track classes are a very efficient way to consume training. And we extend the hours and pack in more content so that you can learn as much as possible in just a few days. And also we recommend this mode only to the aspirants who have less time to appear for the IELTS Test or who are sure enough to reach a higher level in less time if training is provided.
III. IELTS Unlimited Coaching
IELTS Unlimited is a 6 month IELTS preparation Course to develop the relevant requirements in IELTS including basic vocabulary, and grammar, etc. And it is also helpful to the candidates who are not able to attend the IELTS Preparation Lessons regularly.
What is the IELTS test?
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, and accesses the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. And IELTS is a must for entry to university in the UK and other countries.
What is the purpose of the IELTS test?
The IELTS General Training module helps candidates who are going to English-speaking countries to complete their secondary education and to undertake work experience or training programs not at degree level, or for immigration purposes to Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
What is the highest score in IELTS?
IELTS 9-band scale. And your target score is from 1 to 9 for each part of the test – Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
Achieve your abroad dreams! with an excellent IELTS score
- Authorized IELTS Test Registration Center for British Council and IDP.
- Get Training from British Council trained Trainers.
- Winspire always adheres to keep our values and it makes us a leader in training academies in Cochin.
Our IELTS Training Highlights:
- Personalized attention to each student
- IELTS General and Academic Mock Tests
- Comprehensive Course Materials
- We are working on Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 8 pm, Saturday 9 am to 6 pm Sunday 10 am to 2 pm
- Flexible timing for Morning and Evening Batches.
- Assistance for hostel facilities for distant students
- Specially crafted curriculum for each course
- We provide specially crafted materials for each of our courses
- Excellent infrastructure for practical examinations –and Mock test, Listening and Speaking labs, etc.
- We provide classes on skype.
IELTS Test Format
Test duration: 2 Hours 45 Minutes
40 Minutes (4 sections, and 40 questions)
2. Reading (Academic and General)
60 Minutes (3 sections, and 40 questions)
3. Writing (Academic and General)
IELTS Writing Consists of 2 tasks
60 Minutes (Task 1 – 150 words, and Task 2 – 250 words )
Speaking test is a face to face interaction between the candidate and an examiner.
The IELTS test has three parts with a total duration of 11-14 minutes.
- Introduction/ interview: a few questions in 4 to 5 minutes.
- Short presentation: talk for 2 minutes with 1 minute to prepare.
- Discussion: around 5 questions in 4 to 5 minutes.
Check out the Specialities of IELTS Training @ winspire Academy