OET is a well-respected international English language test for the healthcare sector. Established in the late 1980s under contract to the Australian Federal Government, OET continues to remain relevant through continuous research and validation.
What is the OET test?
The Occupational English Test (also known as OET) is an international English language test for the healthcare sector. It assesses the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who wish to register and practise in an English-speaking environment.
OET is available for the following 12 professions: dentistry, dietetics, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, optometry, pharmacy, physiotherapy, podiatry, radiography, speech pathology, and veterinary science.
Who Recognises OET?
OET is recognised and trusted by healthcare boards and councils in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Many organisations, including hospitals, universities and colleges, are using OET as proof of a candidate’s ability to communicate effectively in a demanding healthcare environment.
OET Test And Scores
OET provides a valid and reliable assessment of all four language skills – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking – with an emphasis on communication in medical and health professional settings.
OET consists of four sub-tests:
- Listening (approximately 50 minutes)
- Reading (60 minutes)
- Writing (45 minutes)
- Speaking (approximately 20 minutes).
Each of the four sub-tests that make up OET are graded A to E, where A is the highest grade and E is the lowest. There is no overall grade.
Why Winspire ??
Wispire is always adhere to keep our values and it making us as a leader in training academies in Cochin.
- We are working on monday to friday 7.00am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm Sunday 10am to 2pm
- Flexible timing for Morning and Evening Batches.
- Assistance for hostel facilities for distant students
- Specially crafted curriculum for each courses
- We provide specially crafted materials for each of our courses
- Excellent infrastructure for practical examinations – Mock test, Listening and Speaking labs etc.
- We provide online classes in skype.