The NCLEX exam, also known as the National Council Licensure Examination, is a standardized exam that each state board of nursing uses to determine whether or not a candidate is prepared for entry-level nursing practice.
What is NCLEX test?
NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is a nationwide examination for the licensing of nurses in the United States and Canada.
There are two types, the NCLEX-RN and the NCLEX-PN. After graduation from a school of nursing, one takes the NCLEX exam to receive his or her nursing license.
NCLEX examinations are developed and owned by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN).
MOH,DHA, POMETRIC HAAD
All the health professionals who seek to work in UAE must appear for MOH examination and get qualified for work in UAE.
MOH which is Ministry of Health passing the MOH you are allowed to work in 5 emirates but not in Dubai or Abudhabi.
How many times MOH Exam is conducted?
Exam is conducted twice a year
Dubai Health Authority (previously known as DOHMS – Department of Health and Medical Services) DHA registration is required for working in Dubai.
The Health Authority-Abu Dhabi (HAAD) is the regulative body of the Healthcare Sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and ensures excellence in Healthcare for the community by monitoring the health status of the population.
What is the HAAD Exam?
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), if an individual wants to practice a profession, they will need to obtain a professional licence. Medical professionals in Abu Dhabi must obtain their license through the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD).
Who need to take HAAD ?
The professions that need to be registered with HAAD and therefore require to take the HAAD Exam, include the following:
- Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) – someone who performs decontamination services, mainly in hospital.
- Dental technician – someone who aids a dentist performing their job.
- Dietician – someone who works with food and nutrition.
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) – emergency care, paramedicine, medical assessment.
- GP Dentist.
- Medical imaging – this is mainly radiography.
- Medical practitioner – this is mainly a doctor.
- Medical laboratory technician – laboratory sciences, hematology.
- Nursing – similar to NCLEX.
- Optometry – ophthalmology.
Why Winspire ?
Wispire is always adhere to keep our values and it making us as a leader in training academies in Cochin.
- We are working on monday to friday 7.00am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm Sunday 10am to 2pm
- Flexible timing for Morning and Evening Batches.
- Assistance for hostel facilities for distant students
- Specially crafted curriculum for each courses
- We provide specially crafted materials for each of our courses
- Excellent infrastructure for practical examinations – Mock test, Listening and Speaking labs etc.
- We provide online classes in skype.